In Lean Startup, a lot of attention is put into discovering the right offer for the right customer segment for your SaaS product. Pricing is left a bit in the dark. Yes, you can test the willingness to pay for your SaaS offering via landing pages. You can offer free plans to attract users, give them an awesome experience and hope they convert to paying customers. Others tell you to get rid of your free plans sooner than later and go for time limited free trails. There is even anecdotal evidence that indicates that a lot of SaaS companies adjust their pricing dramatically over time. You’ll find excel sheets to calculate Monthly Recurring Revenue, Churn, Life Time Value, Customer Acquisition Cost and the likes.
But what about your pricing?
All good and well, but what does that mean for your offering? How much would you charge your customers? How will you define your pricing plans? And will your pricing cover your costs (sales, storage, computing, R&D) and leave you in the end with a healthy margin?
In order to help you answer these questions, Sirris will be organizing a 2 session bootcamp to help you define your SaaS pricing. Together with a selected team of experts, you’ll get all the elements necessary to develop a consistent pricing strategy for your SaaS offering. You will hear about the Pay Later Cash Flow model and the cash flow issues you may face as a SaaS company. Finally, you will enjoy lessons learned sessions by other SaaS companies on how they leveraged free trials and freemium sales tactics. To top it off, you’ll be doing homework on your own pricing and have the chance to validate your thinking with experts.
- Target Audience: Decision makers (CEO, Founders, CTO) of SaaS companies that want to get the best price for their SaaS.
- Dates: June 11 and June 25 2015, 14:00 – 18:00
- Language: English
- Location: Diamant Building, Brussels and Sirris, Gent
- Format: 2 highly interactive afternoon workshops, with homework and coaching in between the sessions, for a limited audience of max. 8 companies.
- Price: 399 EUR (excluding VAT) for 2 people of the same company
- Pricing models for SaaS, Omar Mohout, Sirris (author of the book Lean Pricing)
- Pricing your SaaS solution: feedback from experts
- Cash forecasting Pay Later, Peter Verhasselt, Sirris
- Business case (Pricing Emixis), Lionel Anciaux, Emixis (NEW !)