Virtualization and Cloud Computing are ranked the top 2 business driven technology priorities for CIO’s worldwide. But while delivering on agility requested by business, they must address the security risks, and assess Cloud Services against critical compliance requirements and industry standards. And they will turn to their Cloud providers for proof!
How can you proof to your client that you are compliant with data protection? What exactly are the risks that need to be addressed? How to assess your SaaS - solution against critical compliance requirements and industry standards? These and many more questions will be answered during this workshop.
We will guide you through some of the key challenges that you will be facing to provide assurance to your customers. The plan is to share common critical compliance requirements, industry standards, and evaluate tools that can support you in compliance management. Considerations will be provided on how data protection regulation and compliance requirements will apply to your SaaS operations, suggestions on which certifications should be on the roadmap will be evaluated and discussed. The bootcamp is also intended to share some challenges and experiences amongst participants, and find ways together to overcome some of the challenges. These sessions are intended for both business executives and SaaS architects & developers.
SaaSification Security Bootcamp: Chapter 2 – Addressing your Clients’ Compliance Requirements
1. Introduction: Compliant in the world of everything-as-a-service
2. Challenges that your clients face
3. Most common and relevant standards and regulatory requirements
4. Challenges that you will face: Your customers’ requirements are your challenges
5. Providing assurance: Where to start?
6. Certification models and self - assessments
7. Managing Compliance: Tools that can support
Bootcamps will be supported with business, security and legal representatives:
- Ulrich Seldeslachts, MD LSEC - Leaders In Security, Cloud Security Alliance
- IT - Auditor from the business
Practical details & Registration
- Event Name: SaaSification Security Bootcamps: Chapter 2 – Addressing your Clients’ Compliance Requirements
- Events Date: Tuesday June 23, from 12.30h till 5pm
- Event Location: KU Leuven - ESAT/ COSIC, Kasteelpark Arenberg 10, B-3001 Heverlee
- Registration: Click here
Pricing is set at 399 euro/company. Each company can send two participants. For companies based in Flanders, a KMO portefeuile subsidy might be applicable.